- In-mold manufacturing for a permanent connection to the outer shell with shock-absorbing helmet material (EPS)
- Zoom-Ace-FF: Adjustment system to adapt to head circumference
- collarbone protection edges
- State-of-the-art QUIN technology: Integrated acceleration sensor that detects and measures falls. In the event of a fall, the system notifies a previously stored contact person
- Breakable umbrella attachment
- Ambient Sound Channels (ASC) increase spatial awareness
- Breathable, tuckable cheek pads
- Glasses-friendly design
- Double D-ring buckle system
- MIPS: Impact protection that protects the brain especially when the cyclist hits the head at an angle during a fall.
- Ventilation: excellent ventilation with 11 air inlets and 6 air outlets
ABUS Airdrop Quin MIPS Velvet Black S/M
Full face fjallahjólahjálmur sem loftar vel og hægt að nota með gleraugum. Þessi hjálmur er með QUIN chip sem er kubbur tengdur við snjallsíma sem sendir neyðarkall með staðsetningu til áður skilgreindra neyðartengiliða. Sniðug fyrir þá sem vilja líka hjóla einir.
Enduro racers, downhillers, E-MTB riders and alpine adventurers are always pushing their limits when it comes to mountain biking. Increased protection used to mean heavy, hot and claustrophobic full-face helmets. The ABUS AirDrop, on the other hand, has exceptional ventilation and a trail-friendly weight. New technologies like our EVA collarbone protection inserts, breakaway umbrella attachments and side communication channels bring real benefits to bike parks and the backcountry. The QUIN variant of our AirDrop offers the certainty that you are never alone on the trails. In the event of a fall, the smartphone sends a call for help to previously defined emergency contacts. If gravity is the thrill you need, then the AirDrop is the MTB helmet for you.
Availability: Á lager
|DESIGN COLOR:||velvet black|
|SMART – CRASH DETECTION:||Yes|